The Two Bobs episode 131 for Monday, June 1, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Raspberry Vanilla Java Porter from Atwater. https://www.atwaterbeer.com/beer/raspberry-vjp/
- Robert had a Hoptropolis IPA from New Realm Brewing. https://newrealmbrewing.com/beer/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll replace your loved on with sex dolls. You’ll probably like that though, you sick fucker.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like the upcoming election only it doesn’t involve an idiotic pumpkin.
- This lady is very passionate about her McDonald’s and prefers the full dine-in experience. https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/okcpd-respond-to-shooting-outside-mcdonalds-in-sw-okc
- The Koreans don’t know how to properly use sex dolls. https://www.espn.com/soccer/fc-seoul/story/4096932/fc-seoul-hit-with-record-fine-for-placing-sex-dolls-in-the-stands
- Granny panties make great face masks. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-strips-use-knickers-face-22086839
- Kids do the damnedest things, including letting poisonous spiders bite them to gain superpowers. https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/boys-let-black-widow-bite-them-in-hopes-of-turning-into-spider-man/
- There are two reasons to break into a bank: To get money and—the more obvious reason—to warm up your Hot Pockets. https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/man-says-he-broke-into-san-diego-wells-fargo-bank-to-heat-up-his-hot-pockets
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.