The Two Bobs episode 184 for Monday, June 27, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an Imperial Chocolate PB Stout from Big Lake Brewing. https://untappd.com/login?go_to=https://untappd.com/b/big-lake-brewing-imperial-chocolate-pb-stout/4113535
- Robert took down a Slang du Jour Apricot Shortbread Cookie Smoothie Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-slang-du-jour-apricot-shortbread-cookie/4839529
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll force you to wear socks to the beach.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is way less half-assed than these show notes because Rob dropped the ball and had to rush them. He promises he’ll make it up to us next week.
- Who knew falling into a vat of chocolate was a bad thing? https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/us/chocolate-tank-rescue-pennsylvania/index.html
- A weird fish that looks like a penis washed up onto the shore of a California beach. https://www.iflscience.com/thousands-of-penis-fish-washed-up-on-a-californian-beach-and-people-are-big-fans-54457
- Some guy, who wasn’t pregnant, wouldn’t share that info and can no longer donate blood. https://nypost.com/2022/06/20/man-denied-giving-blood-after-refusing-to-answer-if-he-was-pregnant/
- Who wears socks on the beach? https://www.the-sun.com/uncategorized/5598894/woman-socks-beach-tiktok/
- If you’re ever attacked by an emu, apparently pool noodles will keep you safe. And they’re still legal in all 50 states (so far). https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-man-brandishes-pool-noodle-to-fend-off-emu-17245764.php
- A woman cuts off her boyfriend’s finger to get rich quick, but somehow the cops figured it out. https://dailynewsreported.com/togetherness/woman-cuts-off-boyfriends-finger-deep-fries-it-and-serves-it-to-him-all-in-an-effort-to-sue-her-workplace-for-him-having-a-finger-in-his-food/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.