The Two Bobs episode 185 for Monday, July 4, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout with Stoopwafel Cookies, Coffee, Caramel and Cinnamon from New Holland (well, not actually on the episode, but “it’s the thought that counts”, right?) https://www.dragonsmilk.com/reserve
- Robert took down a Slushy XXL Banana Split from 405 North Brewing. https://untappd.com/b/450-north-brewing-company-slushy-xxl-banana-split/4870168
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll send trouser snakes to your home.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is…there are no words. Rob was over-served.
- This guy’s scrotum whistles. https://nypost.com/2022/06/29/man-with-whistling-scrotum-escapes-death-after-emergency/
- This guy robbed someone over nuggets. No, it wasn’t Robert. https://nypost.com/2022/06/29/man-with-whistling-scrotum-escapes-death-after-emergency/
- This lady had her pants eaten by snakes. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/indecent-exposure/trouser-snakes-289617
- This guy sent a dick pic to every passenger on his flight. https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/man-sends-penis-pic-to-all-passengers-on-plane-gets-outed-on-tiktok/
- This guy stole a police car and responded to a 911 call. https://www.police1.com/suspect-pursuit/articles/drunk-man-responds-to-911-call-in-stolen-patrol-car-police-say-gnRy6MnVJVvGeJgE/
- This couple tried to sell their children for Bitcoin. https://dailynewsreported.com/uncategorized/alabama-couple-tried-to-sell-their-children-for-bitcoin/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.