Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:58 — 23.3MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs recorded episode 2 on Saturday, January 14, 2017. We discussed a variety of issues and played back our first two listener voicemails. Enjoy!
- Lots of positive and constructive feedback — thank you!
- Our wives are our biggest fans
- Kellie likes — not loves — “The Bachelor”
- Our worst fans
- Mystery elderly listener called in
- Robert’s sister likes to throw jabs
- Rob got drunk and called the show
- What kind of drunks are The Two Bobs?
- Worst drunk moments
- The robots are taking over the planet!
- Here’s a link to the article Rob referenced
- Darla WILL be on our podcast. Period.
- Getting old is hard
- Some football talk
- AirPods: Are we buying them?
- Get alerts on local AirPod stock at https://airpods.isinstock.com
- Are mobile device radio frequencies harmful?
- Here is a link to the YouTube video Rob was referring to
Any and all feedback are welcome! You can use our Contact page to find out how to contact us, and of course we greatly appreciate your positive reviews on iTunes, Google Play, etc.
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat. Featured photo by Alex Harvey.