The Two Bobs recorded episode 004 on Sunday, January 29, 2017.
- Listener phone calls–Keep ’em coming!
- Beers of the Week
- Shit we do that drives our wives crazy
- Rob is a loud eater….allegedly.
- Robert asks his wife if other women mention him in conversation.
- Inconvenient pooping. ‘Nuff said.
- Sock fairies are real.
- Rob sends his wife on kitchen errands.
- Rob rearranges the dishwasher…because he does it better.
- Robert “shoots the gap”.
- Robert hates straws…usually.
- Rob: That’s what she said!
- Rob raids the garbage can to feed the recycle bin.
- Chores we hate (Note: We hate all of them, but some are worse than others)
- Organized chaos (AKA living with kids)
- Men with bald heads are successful, intelligent, and masculine (FYI: The Bobs are both bald. Sorry ladies, we’re taken.)
- Only sissies drink out of plastic cups.
- DC vs. Detroit traffic
- Distracted drivers
Any and all feedback are welcome! You can use our Contact page to find out how to contact and, of course, we greatly appreciate your positive reviews on iTunes, Google Play, etc.
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.