The Two Bobs recorded episode 6 on Sunday, February 12, 2017 and Monday, February 13, 2017. Enjoy!
- It’s great to be recording on a Sunday again, and Rob didn’t get drunk again.
- Sharing is caring…so share!
- What are we drinking?
- Valentine’s Day plans
- Rob is going to eat pizza and veg out on the couch.
- Robert has BIG plans (not really).
- Happy Valentine’s Day from The Two Bobs
- Domino’s is offering up heart-shaped pizza for Valentine’s Day, and neither of the Bobs will be getting it. (http://dlsh.it/4dxiiV3)
- In other Domino’s news, they’ve invented a pizza wedding registry.
- KFC’s new fried chicken-crusted pizza is available in Asia only…for now. Rob will try it at least once.
- Fries are delicious as long as you can’t taste the potato.
- Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D.)
- Dairy Queen is offering a special “Singles” Blizzard with salted caramel truffles, Reese’s peanut butter cups and peanut butter topping.
- Man creates own Tinder app called “Shinder” where he’s the only guy. (http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/guy-creates-own-tinder-app?)
- Lifehack: 5 things to do if you’re single on Valentine’s Day (http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/5-fun-things-can-youre-single-valentines-day.html)
- BatDad’s “cash me ousside” video is hilarious, so you should watch it. (https://youtu.be/uN67RiwVcx8)
- Robert forgot to pay his electric bill so the power went out. It’s back on now.
- New night, new beers
- Recent SNL presidential skits in review
- Paper in Dominican Republic uses photo of Alec Baldwin as Trump instead of actual picture of Trump.
- 46 of the Trashiest Facebook Posts Ever (http://www.ranker.com/list/trashy-facebook-posts/randy-cobb)
- And boy, are these trashy!
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.