Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:09 — 28.1MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs recorded episode 10 on Sunday, March 19, 2017. It was magical. Enjoy!
- The Bobs recorded an episode 10 last week but it sucked. Oops!
- The Bobs talked about what they’ve been up to for the past two weeks.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob’s stomach wasn’t agreeing with alcohol consumption, but he talked about a Luciver’s Cuvée by Latitude 42 Brewing Co. (latitude42brewingco.com) that he drank earlier that day.
- Robert sipped on a poorly served Alpha Ale from Wild Wolf Brewing Co. (wildwolfbeer.com)
- Rob also talked about a Chocolate Sombrero by Clown Shoes Beer that he tried the day before (clownshoesbeer.com)
- How to spike almost every flavor of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. Why not make a good thing even better? (https://www.supercall.com/entertaining/ice-cream-and-alcohol-ben-and-jerrys)
- The Bobs discussed their own hangover cures and gave everyone some great (and some not-so-great) secret hangover remedies. (https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/best-hangover-cures-tested-ranked)
- Yoga pants are destroying the planet. Rob is in denial. (http://www.mediaite.com/online/science-says-your-yoga-pants-are-destroying-the-planet/)
- Sexiest drinks for men to order. Long Island Iced Tea didn’t make the cut. (https://www.supercall.com/culture/sexiest-cocktails-men-can-order)
- Apple’s AirPods are great! You should buy some.
- Robert introduced Rob to a creepy YouTube video that freaked him the hell out. Don’t watch it if you want to sleep tonight. Or watch it, because when have you ever done what we told you to do? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiDv4q1QzzE)
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.