The Two Bobs recorded episode 11 on Monday, March 27, 2017. They made the internet great again. Enjoy!
- The Bobs recorded on Monday again. Rob sincerely apologized for the inconvenience.
- Has Spring sprung? Baseball is in the air.
- A new iTunes review! Thanks to Jen and Shena from You Don’t Know Ish (You Don’t Know Ish)
- Bri noticed we had a phone number and left us a great message
- We’d love to hear from YOU! 530-882-BOBS (2627)
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Robert tried the spiked Ben and Jerry’s from TTB010, but Rob must have forgotten.
- Handicap buttons are for handicapped people, NOT lazy people
- We revisit Rob’s “loud” eating issue
- The Bobs get nerdy and discuss Star Wars iconic characters and the future of the franchise
- Thanking your wife and your girlfriend in the same interview is not a good idea (http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10809066/watch-footballer-thanks-wife-and-girlfriend-on-live-tv)
- We love to eat, so why not discuss crazy ballpark foods (http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/crazy-ballpark-stadium-foods-2017-mlb-season-diamondbacks-royals-cubs-baseball)
- It’s not wise to wear baggy pants when hopping a fence…but it’s hilarious when they leave you hanging (subtle play on words here) http://www.abc15.com/news/region-central-southern-az/tucson/alleged-burglar-attempts-to-flee-tucson-school-pants-caught-on-spiked-fence
- Llama terrorizes family on safari http://www.lostateminor.com/2017/03/23/llama-holds-family-hostage-in-reign-of-llama-terror/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.