The Two Bobs recorded episode 14 on Monday, April 17, 2017. They discovered the meaning of life. Enjoy!
- The Bobs enjoyed various Easter shenanigans.
- Good buffets come at a price, but The Bobs always get their money’s worth.
- Baseball is good!
- Robert took the family to see the new Lego Batman movie.
- Robert is a control freak. He’s okay with it.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33
- Beanboozled revisited
- Robert’s son talked him into eating more nasty jellybeans. Silver lining? They audio recorded it.
- The Bobs devise ways to get their co-workers to eat the tainted jellybeans.
- Trump signs a kid’s hat and then throws it into a crowd, once again proving that he’s a douche. (someecards.com/news/so-that-happened/donald-trump-sign-kid-hat-crowd)
- Great news! Now you can keep your shirt tucked in and look like a bitch at the same time! (http://mashable.com/2017/04/10/working-dads-will-love-these-super-awkward-suspenders-that-will-keep-their-shirt-tucked/#dZC7CfUpTaqf)
- Tacos on pizza? Yes, please! You just have to drive to Hoboken, New Jersey and pay $80. (thrillist.com/eat/new-york/taco-tuesday-pizza-tony-boloneys-hoboken-nj)
- Guy cracks open 9 year old Easter egg. It was worse than it sounds. (https://youtu.be/hrpeACZ4VXk)
- Robert has an “assassination” complex.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.