Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:25 — 26.8MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs recorded episode 13 on Sunday, April 9, 2017. They each almost vomited. Enjoy!
- Rob is going back to work after a week-long staycation. Back to reality!
- Rob finally made a Ben & Jerry’s and liquor concoction, made from Mint Chocolate Cookie and Bailey’s Irish Cream. It tasted like a delicious liquored-up milkshake!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Robert drank a Oskar Blues Old Chub, Scottish Ale, recommended by listener Joe G. (oskarblues.com)
- Rob sucked on an Organic Chocolate Stout by Samuel Smith Old Brewery (samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk)
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB
- TV show updates
- Rob tricked his wife into watching House of Cards and she’s digging it.
- Robert still isn’t watching Game of Thrones. All is not yet right in the universe.
- Robert watched Rogue One. He liked it even though everyone dies. But don’t tell anyone, because that would spoil it.
- Peepza (pizza garnished with Peeps) is real. We’ve yet to get Gordon Ramsay’s feedback. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/im-enraged-by-peeps-on-pizza-and-you-should-be-too_us_58e3b45ee4b0d0b7e164da23)
- Ranker’s Top 10 Easter candies unveiled! (http://www.ranker.com/list/best-easter-candy/chef-jen)
- The Bobs play Beanboozled. Rob wins; Robert nearly loses his dinner. (https://www.jellybelly.com/beanboozled-spinner-jelly-bean-gift-box-4th-edition-/p/98782)
- A crazy 7-11 customer goes ape shit after his credit card is declined for a 75-cent M&M’s purchase. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man-rampages-7-11-credit-card_us_58e691f5e4b07da81324d7bd?section=us_weird-news)
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.
One thought on “TTB013: It Can’t Be As Bad As Vomit”
Comments are closed.