The Two Bobs Podcast episode 17 for Monday, May 8, 2017:
- The Bobs found themselves in a time warp but are ok with the changes
- Interested in a TTB t-shirt, magnet, or stickers? Let us know!
- It’s been a while since the elderly listener has called in, but we’re not concerned
- The Bobs are good at pushing peoples’ buttons
- Rob had another dessert beer: Blueberry Maple Stout by Saugatuck Brewing Co.
- Robert incorrectly poured a Left Hand Brewing Co. Milk Stout Nitro
- The Two Bobs discussed Robert’s almost-impulse-purchase
- Based on listener-submitted idea, Robert and Rob came up with their ideas for manly Edible Arrangements
- It’s been a while, so we discussed some new (to us) technology, the Philips Hue lighting system
- In Weird News, the Bobs talk about a man who spent more than £25,000 on plastic surgery to turn himself into an elf http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4468954/Man-spends-25k-plastic-surgery-elf.html
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.