The Two Bobs episode 20 for Monday, May 29, 2017:
- We have a Facebook group! You should join it! Visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/TwoBobsPodcast/ to help make Facebook great again.
- What are we drinking?
- Rob took down a Young’s Double Chocolate Stout by Charles Wells in Bedford, UK http://www.charleswells.co.uk/our-company/our-products/
- Robert drank a Blackboard #5 Cream Ale with Cold Brew Coffee https://www.victorybeer.com/beers/blackboard-5-cream-ale-with-cold-brew-coffee/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB
- Send us your beer recommendations! We have social things you can post to, or just email us at email@example.com.
- German metal heads are building a massive underground beer pipeline. Not sure if ridiculous or genius. http://mashable.com/2017/05/25/metal-heads-beer-pipeline-germany-festival/
- The Two Bobs round up the 25 worst tasting beers in America. No surprise which beer wins. #collegedays http://1059sunnyfm.cbslocal.com/2017/05/22/25-worst-tasting-beers-in-america/
- A bar in Washington D.C. removes its “Pill Cosby” drink from its menu. Rob thinks it would have been better with real pills. https://www.foodbeast.com/news/pill-cosby-bar-drink-discontinued/
- The Two Bobs talk about the 10 worst jobs of 2017 and reminisce about their worst jobs and bosses. Just in case either of their current bosses are listening, it isn’t you (or is it?). http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/27/these-are-the-10-worst-jobs-of-2017.html
- A Portland man beats off in public because he hates the city (but apparently loves meth). http://wjla.com/news/offbeat/man-found-masturbating-vigorously-in-portland-says-he-did-it-because-he-hates-the-city
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.