The Two Bobs episode 58 for Monday, April 2, 2018:
- The Bobs took a week off last week due to “technical difficulties.” Regardless of what Robert says, Rob did actually pay his damn internet bill.
- Robert’s son has been hustling self-published literature around school. Prices for his work varies between a dollar and a small country depending on how much you have in your pocket at the time of purchase.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob took down an Even More Jesus Imperial Stout by EVILTWIN. If you’ve ever listened to an episode of The Two Bobs you know that imperials always make for a good episode. http://eviltwin.dk/Even-More-Jesus
- Robert enjoyed a Flesh & Blood IPA from Dogfish Head. https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/flesh-blood-ipa
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll turn you in for murdering Jesus (and we’re not talking about the Mexican you paid to re-pave your driveway for a case of Corona and a half carton of Marlboro Reds).
- Damnit, Facebook! The Bobs discuss how Facebook is a piece of shit. Everybody should delete their accounts but few actually have the balls….except Rob. Fuck Facebook.
- If you don’t want to get rid of Facebook but want to clean up your tracks, follow these tips: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/deletefacebook-data-settings/
- Damnit, MyFitnessPal! They just got hacked. Luckily The Bobs don’t exercise and Rob used his deleted Facebook account to log in. Joke’s on them! https://www.buzzfeed.com/skbaer/myfitnesspal-under-armour-data-stolen
- TWO doses of CRAZY NEWS this week because you’ve been a good little bitch.
- Question: What better place to exchange nuptials with your same-sex life partner than the Home & Garden section at your local Walmart? Answer: Walmart is literally the second worst place to have a wedding. The worst is a gas station restroom. That’s for another week though. https://www.ydr.com/story/news/heart-of-york/2018/03/18/walmart-wedding-heres-why-central-pa-couple-got-hitched-garden-section/436930002/
- In honor of the Easter holiday, a man claiming to be a time traveler turns himself in for killing Jesus Christ. Yep. http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/israel-man-claiming-to-be-a-time-traveler-turns-himself-in-for-the-killing-of-jesus-christ/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.