The Two Bobs episode 26 for Monday, July 10, 2017:
- Usual opening mumblings, bitchings, etc.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob downed a few Devil Dog Oatmeal Stouts by Roak Brewing Co. https://roakbrewing.com/core-beers/
- Robert enjoyed a couple Dirty Little Freaks by DuClaw Brewing Co. https://duclaw.com/beers/dirty-little-freak/
- Follow us on Untappd, the social network for craft beer enthusiasts, at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33
- A few…interesting…voicemails this week!
- Elderly Listener put down her crossword puzzle for a bit and concocted a mashup of fake words from episode 24. She’s so clever.
- Scary Caller freaked us all out as he usually does. Bob K. and Rob Phil made sure their deadbolts were locked that night.
- The community was especially vocal about our “gross shit that people do” segment from episode 25 and had a few of their own to share. Thanks, and you’re welcome!
- The Bobs are still happy with their decision to start spraying the mud off of the driveway instead of wiping it with paper (think metaphorically, if you can. You probably don’t know what a metaphor is though.). Thanks again, BioBidet!
- Be sure to check out biobidet.com. Your ass will thank you!
- TWO crazy news stories this week, because we care about what’s going on in the world.
- A newscaster gets puked on while reporting on a beer-chugging “Ironman” competition. It’s as disgusting and hilarious as it sounds. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reporter-gets-puked-on-during-beer-ironman-gross_us_595cb2a5e4b05c37bb80c3fb
- What better way to clear a beehive in your garage than shooting fireworks at it? Unless, of course, you like your garage. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fireworks-bees-garage-fire_us_595cb3bfe4b02734df34c477
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.