The Two Bobs episode 149 for Monday, February 8, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Rum Ham from Oddside Ales. https://oddsideales.com/beer/all-our-craft-beers/
- Robert slurped down a Snow Day from Blue Mountain Brewery. https://untappd.com/b/blue-mountain-brewery-snow-day/4067521
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll slip laxative in your chocolate.
- TWO episodes in a row. Suck on that!
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like your half-brother Dad made years ago when he was on a business trip: You don’t like him, but you still invite him over for Christmas all while fantasizing about his demise.
- A man found with heroin tells the cops it’s “chocolate laxative.” https://weartv.com/news/local/report-crestview-man-found-with-heroin-tells-deputies-its-a-chocolate-laxative
- This guy in the Florida Man’s Florida Man. https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/man-with-florida-tattoo-on-head-calls-911-for-ride-home/
- She didn’t pull over for police because she just didn’t feel right about it. https://www.azfamily.com/news/mesa-woman-accused-of-speeding-not-pulling-over-for-officers-because-she-felt-like-it/article_ec649de8-6661-11eb-8516-5b3a392f8fe0.html
- This genius almost killed himself eating the world’s hottest pepper trying to beat his own world record. https://www.foodandwine.com/news/carolina-reaper-pepper-eating-world-record
- A former Krispy Kreme employee sues the company for $2 million after being let go for eating 200 pounds of donuts a week. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/krispy-kreme-employee-sues-company-for-2m-after-being-fired-for-eating-200-pounds-of-donuts-per-week/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.