Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:05 — 25.7MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 28 for Monday, July 24, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Neapolitan Milk Stout by Saugatuck Brewing Co. http://saugatuckbrewing.com/beer/neapolitan-milk-stout/
- Robert had a Bell’s Kalamazoo Stout. https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/year-round/bells-kalamazoo-stout
- Stop being such a sissy and follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB.
- We got a voicemail from our friends over at Color Me Dead. Thanks for calling!
- KFC got swag! Most of it (all of it) is stupid though. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kfc-clothing-jewelry-online-merch_us_5967854ce4b0d51cda60a895
- Nerdy iPhone banter! The Bobs love their tech and felt like talking about it. Live with it.
- A double dose of crazy news this week because The Bobs love you.
- What’s worse than pineapple on pizza? Technology is hard for some people, and this lady paid the ultimate price. http://www.today.com/food/domino-s-app-fail-mom-s-pizza-order-has-no-t113948
- A man calls the police 98 times in six hours because he wanted his drug money back. We can’t say for sure, but drugs may have played a role in his actions. http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/267322643-story
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.