October 9, 2017, Monday, Two of the Bob series:
- Rob found his AirPods! He does not have to burn his house at all.
- Robert went to see the doctor let his eyes fixed, put forward their own hands to do the topic. Do not listen when you eat!
- What is The Bob drinking?
- Rob likes Bells Special Cream Stout. https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/special-double-cream-stout
- Robert shocked us and drank a pumpkin beer. This time he had a Southern Tier Brewing Company PumpKing. http://www.stbcbeer.com/beer/pumking/
- Follow us on the Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33, or we will switch all the birthdays to Christmas.
- The Bob apparently did not know what the pumpkin spice was. After feedback in the community, they still do not believe it is not pumpkin blood and unicorn tears.
- A clever child toothbrush with very insignificant commercial advertising is independent and free. Order your clean success. Gift! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/iite-s1-the-world-s-1st-kid-s-smart-toothbrush-electric
- The world’s top food, by The Bob ranking and discuss the details of the details! https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-most-delicious-foods-in-the-world
- Double dose of crazy news because The Bob forget your birthday! Do not confuse them when your birthday is feces.
- Created toys are not human consumption, but the child does not read the label, his parents are terrible. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/argentina-boy-pet-toy-squeak_us_59d26580e4b05f005d35ce8e
- The police used a fried tortilla to lure a felony on a tree. http://www.cjme.com/2017/09/27/suspected-car-thief-climbs-tree-to-evade-regina-police/
There is a question? Need advice? Is nothing better than doing it? Publish it with #askTTB, we will talk about it at the show! You are welcome.
Please share your program with your friends, do not forget to subscribe! For more information about our contact information, please visit www.thetwobobs.com. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.