The Two Bobs episode 35 for Monday, October 2, 2017:
- After a two-week hiatus, The Bobs are back in sweet podcasting action!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Got a great iTunes review. Thanks, Christopher Reinhard…IF that’s even your real name.
- Rob lost his AirPods because F everything. Robert loves Tile trackers.
- Visit thetileapp.com to find out what the big deal is!
- Coke vs. Pepsi revisit…with the addition of RC Cola. If The Bobs agree on anything it’s that RC is terrible and only rednecks drink it.
- Has pumpkin spice gone too far? (Hint: It’s the opposite of “yes”).
- The Bobs discuss 65 pumpkin spiced goods that have no business being pumpkin spiced…or do they? https://www.eater.com/2017/9/26/16330438/pumpkin-spice-food-pop-tarts-kit-kats-milanos-jello
- A double dose of crazy news to make up for zero doses of crazy news last week! Not that The Bobs feel like they owe you shit…
- The Mad Pooper shits on your lawn, and on our hearts <3. https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Jogger-Called-Mad-Pooper-Pooping-Public-44045302
- Some dumbbell gets his dick stuck in a dumbbell…yep. https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/09/18/Firefighters-cut-through-dumbbell-weight-to-free-male-organ/2501505744017/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.