The Two Bobs episode 40 for Monday, November 6, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- The Bobs discussed Halloween and other odds and ends.
- Rob had a Velvet Stud by Brewery Vivant. https://www.breweryvivant.com/beer/plowhorse/
- Robert enjoyed a Short’s Soft Parade and proclaimed it as the best beer he’s ever had. https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/soft-parade/
- JUST KIDDING! That shit is nasty. Robert actually had a Big Eye IPA by Ballast Point. https://www.ballastpoint.com/beers/year-round/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or you’re going on Santa’s naughty list this year. Little known fact: In 2017 it’s punishable by death.
- The interwebs have spoken and Cheetos are absolutely NOT chips. Thank you to those who participated in the poles. To those who didn’t, we don’t care what you think anyway. Now, on to more important things…
- The Bobs woke up at 3:00 AM to preorder the iPhone X. One Bob (Rob) came prepared while the other (Robert) made an amateur preorder mistake and it cost him dearly.
- The Bobs square off to see who owned more of the hottest tech 20 years ago. https://www.cnet.com/pictures/this-was-the-hottest-tech-20-years-ago-in-1997/
- CRAZY NEWS! This genius hid in a liquor store’s beer cooler and helped himself. We can’t blame him though. What else was he supposed to do to keep warm? http://brobible.com/culture/article/guy-drinks-beer-cooler/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.