The Two Bobs episode 39 for Monday, October 30, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob took down a Figure It Out by Griffin Claw. It was delicious but you’ll probably never know because it was a single batch brew. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32166/251810/
- Robert assaulted a Naughty Neighbor by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. Fortunately they have nothing to do with Canadian rock band Nickelback. They’re utterly terrible unlike the beer, which was pretty damn good. https://nickelbrook.com/our-beers/core-beers/naughty-neighbour/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or you’ll be sleeping with the fishes.
- The Bobs have a late night tonight on account of the iPhone X (Pronounced “ten”, not “ex”; don’t be “that guy”.) preorder. Apple still hasn’t figured out that the world runs on Eastern Standard Time so ordering starts at 3:00 AM. Stay tuned next week to see how this late night shit show played out!
- Are Cheetos chips? The Bobs are calling B.S. on the whole idea.
- Are The Bobs assholes? They take to the Internet for an official decision. Don’t agree with the results? You’re stupid and nobody asked you! https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-much-of-an-asshole-are-you
- CRAZY NEWS! This insane chick set her ex-boyfriend’s house on fire and tried to stab him…over a teddy bear. Too bad you can’t bring stuffed animals with you to prison. http://nypost.com/2017/10/23/woman-accused-of-setting-exs-home-on-fire-over-teddy-bear/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.