The Two Bobs episode 43 for Monday, December 4, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob sucked down a Cabin Fever by New Holland Brewing. http://newhollandbrew.com/beer/cabin-fever/
- Robert enjoyed a Dogfish Head Indian Brown Dark IPA. https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/indian-brown-ale
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or Mr. Tesla is going to come back from the dead and kick your ass.
- It turns out Uber is still the devil and The Bobs have plenty of data to back the claim.
- YouTube Kids is giving Uber a run for its money in the shithead department. As much as The Bobs would like to see Peppa Pig down a bottle of Clorox, kids shouldn’t be exposed to this garbage.
- It’s that time of year where employees around the world use up their last remaining sick days before everything resets on January 1st. Calling in sick is more of an art than a science and The Bobs are here to help!
- The nine sick day excuses your boss is most likely to believe. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/most-believable-sick-day-excuses-include-flu-back-pain-and-accident
- The most insane sick day excuses people have actually used. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/sick-day-excuses-bad
- The 10 most unbelievable excuses employees used to call in sick. https://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2017/11/16/careerbuilder-the-10-most-unbelievable-excuses.html
- CRAZY NEWS! These geniuses robbed a Tesla dealership, making off with three cars and a check made payable to Tesla. No worries though, Mr. Tesla (who died almost 80 years ago) said it was “okay.” Oh, and if you ever decide to steal an electric vehicle make sure the battery is charged. https://www.engadget.com/2017/11/28/stolen-tesla-evs-criminal-masterminds/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.