The Two Bobs episode 45 for Monday, December 18, 2017:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob indulged himself with a Thirsty Trout Porter by Dark Horse Brewing Co. http://www.darkhorsebrewery.com/thirsty-trout-porter/
- Robert enjoyed a Bittersweet Nitro Stout by Left Hand Brewing Co. http://lefthandbrewing.com/beers/bittersweet-nitro/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’re taking the kids to the swimming pool (if the “kids” are turds and the “swimming pool” is the bottom of your driveway).
- A new Arby’s sandwich has been spotted in Holland, MI. It’s called the Arbynator and it’s a heart attack inducing smorgasbord of beef, all of the sausages, cheese and curly fries, all smashed between a sesame seed bun.
- The Bobs discussed some of the other concoctions Arby’s has come up with and their contribution to the sandwich world.
- It’s The Two Bob’s Christmas Movie Bracket! Let’s face it, Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without Holiday-related cinematic adventures (“movies”, for those who struggle with big words).
- The Bobs dialed up one of TTB’s most beloved (and oldest) listeners. Luckily she was still awake after 9:00 and answered the phone.
- CRAZY NEWS! Amazon delivery woman takes a shit on a customer’s front yard while making a delivery. Apparently your Prime membership now comes with free lawn fertilization. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/surveillance-video-shows-amazon-contractor-defecating-in-gutter.html
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #AskTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for listening!
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.