The Two Bobs episode 49 for Monday, January 15, 2018:
- The Bobs are off next week but that’s okay because they’re busy gearing up for episode 50!
- We’re going live—as in Facebook Live—on Thursday, January 25th at 8:00 PM EST. Clear your schedule, hold your calls, and participate in TTB history! More details to come!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob assaulted a Southern Tier Cinnamon Roll Imperial Ale. http://www.stbcbeer.com/beer/imperial-cinnamon-roll/
- Robert enjoyed a For Pete’s Sake Imperial Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter by DuClaw Brewing Company. https://duclaw.com/beers/for-petes-sake/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll have you deported to one of Trump’s shithole countries.
- Scary Caller is back! The Bobs missed him for some reason. Oh, and his phone service is shit.
- Speaking of crazy calls, are you looking for affordable insurance coverage?
- Finally, someone has invented a beer designed to be consumed in the shower. What a time to be alive, until you inevitably die from kidney failure. http://loaded.co.uk/this-beer-has-been-designed-specifically-for-drinking-in-the-shower/
- The Bobs discuss all of the times beer has influenced history. I can’t think of anything obnoxious to say here. You’re on your own. https://www.ranker.com/list/how-beer-changed-history/steve-wright
- Yet another double dose of CRAZY NEWS! Feel free to create a GoFundMe in our honor.
- This jackass gets arrested after shoplifting $4,000 in merch from a Hobby Lobby and getting his cart stuck in a snowdrift. http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4383137-nd-man-accused-shoplifting-4000-merchandise-hobby-lobby
- What do you do when you’re drunk and having a pizza craving? Drive a commercial tractor instead to protect you from all of the obstacles that would otherwise try to keep you from your pizza. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5210261/Tractor-driver-arrested-drink-driving-picking-pizza.html
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.