The Two Bobs episode 48 for Monday, January 8, 2018:
- The Bobs have New Years resolutions too… kind of.
- Robert has lamp issues. Don’t we all? Never mind, it’s just Robert.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Chocolate Orange Stout by Breckenridge Brewery. http://www.breckbrew.com/beers/nitro-winter-seasonal-chocolate-orange-stout
- Robert drank a Starr Hill Brewery Little Red RooStarr Coffee Cream Stout. https://starrhill.com/brews/little-red-roostarr/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or you’re going down like a Florida ATM.
- The Amazon Echo is the coolest new tech device that acts as your personal assistant and watches you sleep. https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/18/16787600/amazon-echo-spot-alexa-clock-review
- Oregon is now allowing people to pump their own gas and the state’s people lose their shit. http://ktvl.com/news/local/new-law-oks-self-serve-at-rural-oregon-gas-stations-but-will-stations-make-the-change
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS takes us to Florida yet again! This time a man is arrested for beating up an ATM because…wait for it…it gave him too much money. The Bobs are working diligently to find out exactly which ATM is giving away free money and will keep you posted. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-oleksik-atm_us_5a42b049e4b0b0e5a7a38245
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.