The Two Bobs episode 51 for Monday, February 5, 2018:
- A special thanks to those who participated in our Facebook Live broadcast last week! To those who didn’t, you’re dead to us.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Short’s S’more Stout. It was like making love to a s’more bathed in alcohol.
- Robert had an equally intense love making session with his Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar.
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll train our emotional support peacock to shit on your doorstep.
- A women does yoga on an airplane in mid-flight. The fact that she’s probably batshit crazy almost overshadowed the fact that she was wearing extremely tight leggings. What a shame!
- Speaking of batshit crazy, another basket case’s emotional support peacock is denied entry onto a United Airlines flight, sparking even more controversy than mid-flight yoga. Should people who require “emotional support animals” even be allowed to fly? The Bobs chime in.
- Here are some of the strangest things flight attendants have seen on the job. Kind of makes you wonder why people fly in the first place.
- The Bobs deliver an unprecedented third straight week of 2x CRAZY NEWS!
- Police pull over a car and oranges come tumbling out.
- A guy breaks into a random business, strips off clothes, and accidentally calls 911 on himself. Some call him an idiot, some call him Robert on a Tuesday.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.