The Two Bobs episode 52 for Monday, February 12, 2018:
- Winter sucks. blah blah blah. You can probably fast forward through this part.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob powered through a Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Pretzel, Raspberry & Chocolate Ale. It was disgusting.
- Robert had better luck with his Alewerks Brewing Co. Coffeehouse.
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll send a time-traveling assassin into the past to stop your ancestors from reproducing.
- Speaking of reproducing, have you heard of Rhino Pills? No? It’s probably for the best. That won’t stop The Bobs from rambling on about them.
- The Bobs play an epic game of “Would you rather…”
- Play along at https://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/the-toughest-game-of-would-you-rather-you-will-ever-play
- Did you know the great Al Roker once pooped his pants at the White House? In his defense, he had just underwent gastric bypass surgery. Shit happens! (pun 100% intended)
- Only one dose of CRAZY NEWS this week. Deal with it.
- A man turns himself in to the FBI for assassinating Abraham Lincoln in 1865. Former FBI Director James Corney is beside himself, describing the incident as one of the most fascinating stories he has ever heard.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. Part of the BS Podcast Network. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.