Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:06 — 31.8MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 60 for Monday, April 16, 2018:
- There are no words to describe how this episode started. Enjoy!
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob slammed a Rochester Mills Milkshake Stout and then choked down a Wild Blue Blueberry Lager by Blue Dawg Brewing. It tasted like cough medicine; utterly terrible. It was soon discovered that the brewery is owned by Anheuser-Busch and is therefore a complete fraud. Don’t ever pay money for this piss water. http://www.wildbluelager.com/ProductInfo.aspx
- Robert beat Rob to a Chocolate Stout by Rogue https://www.rogue.com/products/chocolate-stout
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll have you attacked with a pizza. Just kidding, you’d probably like that (we would).
- The Bobs got a text letting them know how much better they are than the other Bobs podcast that’s been riding their coat tails. They already knew but the validation is comforting.
- Taco Bell is expanding its already asstastic breakfast menu. https://www.foodbeast.com/news/tb-french-toast-chalupa-shell/
- This may come as a surprise but The Bobs like sandwiches. It’s only fitting that they talk about the best sandwiches from around the world. The Bobs are cultured as fuck. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/best-sandwiches-around-world-chip-butty-mitraillette-kaya-toast-banh-mi-a7744401.html
- It’s been a busy week in the world so The Bobs offer up a whole buttload of CRAZY NEWS! Christmas came early this year, not that you’re in the nice list.
- In an apparent domestic incident an Ohio man attacked his lover with a pizza. It must have had pineapple on it. https://www.wxyz.com/news/ohio-man-allegedly-attacked-woman-with-a-pizza-in-domestic-incident
- Is your local Toys R Us closing? Why not throw a rave party! The fact that it’s illegal doesn’t mean breaking and entering can’t be fun and hilarious. https://twitter.com/i/moments/984462417425059842
- Ever been hocked up on crystal meth then ran naked through a Walmart biting dozens of strangers? This guy has! http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/ohio-naked-man-on-crystal-meth-bites-28-people-in-a-walmart-store/
- In Argentina, a group of police officers are arrested for blaming missing marijuana on mice. Still, that doesn’t explain that missing Doritos truck… https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mice-marijuana-argentina-skeptical-judge_us_5acf8ca6e4b016a07e9a3036
- Robot sex isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, unless you’re a creepy old pervert who can’t get any from your wife. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sergi-santos-robot-sex-dolls_us_5accde40e4b0152082fe2d22
Music for illegal rave segment is Squigglejammer by Computer Music All Stars.
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.