Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:04 — 25.3MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 68 for Monday, July 16, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed his first IPA ever on the show, a Voodoo Ranger by New Belgium. https://www.newbelgium.com/beer/voodoo-ranger/
- Robert nursed a Stoutello Chocolate Hazelnut Milk Stout by Knee Deep Brewing. https://kneedeepbrewing.com/cans/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll have Siri deport you to Syria.
- The Bobs discuss the worst cities in America for driving. They sincerely hope you live in one of them. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/worst-cities-for-driving-2018-wallethub
- Screen Time for iOS is here giving parents control over their children’s devices. It’s only a matter of time before kids start calling CPS to report emotional abuse. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/technology/personaltech/apple-iphone-screen-time.html
- CRAZY NEWS! The Bobs want to take this opportunity to remind you that you’re the worst.
- Some jackass breaks into an escape room and then calls 911 when he can’t get out. https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/burglar-breaks-into-escape-room-calls-cops-cant-escape
- All people with British accents are pretentious so it’s only fitting that Siri heckles the British Defense Secretary in the middle of a Parliament speech. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gavin-williamson-siri_us_5b3c50a7e4b07b827cbbfbbb
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.