The Two Bobs episode 68 for Monday, July 9, 2018:
- The Bobs took another unexpected week off. You’ll get over it.
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Blueberry Cobbler Ale by Atwater Brewing. https://www.atwaterbeer.com/beer-type/berry-cobbler-ale/#
- Robert indulged in a Hardywood Peach Tripel. https://hardywood.com/beers/hardywood-peach-tripel/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or you’ll be forced to listen to Barry Manilow for the rest of eternity.
- The Bobs followed up on their previous discussion about email signatures. https://twitter.com/TwoBobsPodcast/status/1010637262609108992
- Imagine a restaurant with terrible waitstaff only you don’t have to feel like an asshole by not leaving a tip. Enter, self-service restaurants! https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/dining/san-francisco-restaurants-service.html
- The Bobs answer some “would you rather…” questions. Get ready to dive further into the TTB rabbit hole. https://conversationstartersworld.com/would-you-rather-questions/
- CRAZY NEWS and whatnot!
- Rite Aid is using Barry Manilow to deter vagrants (the music, not the actual person, although both are equally effective). Their retirement-age, gambling-addicted female customer base has skyrocketed though. https://nypost.com/2018/06/28/rite-aids-are-blasting-barry-manilow-tunes-to-deter-vagrants/
- Life hack: Ask the police to run a quality assurance test on your meth purchase, then live rent free for a few years. Just don’t drop the soap. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/douglas-peter-kelly-meth-test-florida_us_5b242d80e4b0783ae1294cf2
- A bitter idiotic Cavaliers fan sets himself on fire burning a LeBron jersey. https://brobible.com/sports/article/cavaliers-fan-burning-lebron-jersey-disaster/
- A guy contracts syphilis licking a stripper pole. This is exactly why Robert always travels with Clorox wipes. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-sues-strip-club-where-he-contracted-syphilis-after-licking-dance-pole/
Have a question? Need advice? Have nothing better to do? Tweet it out with #askTTB and we’ll talk about it on the show! You’re welcome.
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.