The Two Bobs episode 82 for Monday, October 29, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a French Toast Devil Dog from Roak. https://untappd.com/b/roak-brewing-co-french-toast-devil-dog/2244524
- Robert took down a Sip of Sunshine from Lawson’s Finest Liquids. https://www.lawsonsfinest.com/beers/sip-sunshine/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or Robert will force you to eat precooked sausage like the second class citizen you are.
- We discussed the top 10 Halloween candies of all time. Did your favorite not make the list? You probably just have bad taste in candy. https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/best-halloween-candy
- Grab your vaginas, it’s CRAZY NEWS time!
- In your typical “pig chasing pig” story, police officers lure a pig home with a trail of Doritos. https://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article220023265.html
- A man accidentally sets his home on fire trying to get rid of black widow spiders using a blow torch. Rob thinks he should have used dynamite instead. https://abc30.com/man-sets-home-on-fire-after-using-blowtorch-to-kill-spiders/4545768/?sf200689096=1
- A grown ass man still living with his mother attacks her with sausages. https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-suspect-22-allegedly-attacked-mother-with-sausages
- NASA fixes a wonky gyroscope on the Hubble Telescope in the most basic and obvious way. https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/24/nasa-hubble-gyroscope-fix/
- A Pennsylvania man savagely attacks his neighbor with a stuffed beaver. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-accused-of-savagely-assaulting-his-neighbor-with-a-stuffed-beaver/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.