The Two Bobs episode 87 for Monday, December 17, 2018:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob took down an Oakspire from New Belgium. https://www.newbelgium.com/beer/oakspire/
- Robert enjoyed a Mad Elf from Tröegs. https://troegs.com/beer/mad-elf/
- To commemorate J-dawg’s upcoming birthday The Bobs engaged in a Not-So-Secret Santa gift swap.
- Christmas dinner now comes in a can. Lazy assclowns around the world celebrate! In all seriousness it looks—and probably tastes—fucking disgusting. https://www.bestproducts.com/lifestyle/a24433957/game-christmas-tinner-dinner-in-a-can/
- We had more CRAZY NEWS this week than there are spelling errors in a Trump tweet! Just kidding…there’s no beating a Trump tweet.
- In a failed burglary attempt a man is rescued after spending a few days stuck in a restaurant grease vent. He looked like a Chilean miner (Too soon? Nah…). https://www.wbtv.com/2018/12/13/would-be-burglar-rescued-after-getting-stuck-restaurant-grease-vent-days/
- In the grandest “fuck you” gesture of all time a man gives his entire town the middle finger. http://vt.co/news/weird/guy-spends-4000-on-a-giant-statue-to-give-his-entire-town-the-middle-finger
- A woman who was married to a 300-year-old pirate ghost issues a chilling warning. Why does this keep happening? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-who-married-ghost-300-13708550
- Ohio State University recently put up a bacon vending machine. This is actually the first cool thing ever to come out of the shitty state of Ohio. https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/nation-world/new-vending-machine-sells-nothing-but-bacon-for-just-1/83-621825590
- A Nebraska principle banned candy canes because their “J” shape stands for Jesus. She should probably ban all lower case t’s because they’re clearly miniature crosses. https://www.foxnews.com/us/nebraska-principal-reportedly-bans-candy-canes-says-j-shape-stands-for-jesus.amp
- A man who had a woman’s brain transplanted gets in five car crashes in two weeks. At least he didn’t get an Asian’s brain! https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/brain-transplant-car-crashes/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.