Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:39 — 23.8MB)
Subscribe to The Two Bobs Podcast Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | https://www.thetwobobs.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
The Two Bobs episode 106 for Monday, July 22, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob had a Kingdom of Tonga from Perrin. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/29952/109929/
- Robert enjoyed a Minute Man IPA from Three Notch’d. https://threenotchdbrewing.com/beer/minute-man-new-england-style-ipa/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll time travel to the moment before you were conceived and punch your dad in the dick.
- 25 ways you should definitely try to get out of a speeding ticket. Sucking dick isn’t one of them so you’re going to have to switch things up. https://list25.com/25-hilarious-ways-to-get-out-of-a-speeding-ticket-that-you-shouldnt-use/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will make even far-fetched fake news stories like the moon landing seem possible.
- This guy was trying to convince his neighbors that he had a time machine and was from the future. https://fox43.com/2019/07/11/conestoga-man-facing-dui-charges-after-attempting-to-convince-neighbors-he-had-time-machine-was-from-the-future/
- A man riding in his birthday suit tells the cops that he was hot so he took his clothes off. He was in Germany though so they didn’t question him. The Germans are fucked up like that. https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/naked-man-riding-scooter-heatwave-tells-german-police-hot-10077649/
- Dumbass identity thief (that’s a thing, right?) is caught when he tries to make a purchase while wearing a name tag with his real name on it. Guys like this need to pull their lower lips over their heads and swallow. https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/452655-identify-theft-suspect-nabbed-after-using-stolen-credit-cards
- The City of Palm Beach is playing Baby Shark on repeat to fend off homeless people. Apparently their original plan of using real sharks fell through. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/west-palm-beach-playing-baby-shark-on-loop-to-drive-homeless-people-away/
- Is it possible to drink 33 beers in one evening and live to tell about it? Apparently it is. https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/blogs/off-the-beat/2019/07/17/possible-drink-33-beers-evening/1706769001/
- A man sues a Kentucky hospital after they accidentally perform a C-section on him. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-sues-kentucky-hospital-for-1-2m-after-doctors-accidentally-performed-c-section-on-him/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.