The Two Bobs episode 170 for Monday, December 20, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Gingerbread Stout from Big Lake Brewing. https://biglakebrewing.com/on-tap/
- Robert followed the rules this week and had a Christmas Pancakes Imperial Milk Stout with Maple Syrup from Hardywood. https://hardywood.com/beer/christmas-pancakes/
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll send you a Meowy Christmas card.
- It’s Not-So-Secret Santa time! This year’s gifts were better than a one-year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is more real than Santa or those stupid elves we’re forced to move around every night to appease our children.
- A guy named Ronald Booze got in trouble for doing exactly what you would think a guy named Ronald Booze would do. https://wjla.com/news/local/ronald-booze-awakened-in-running-car-charged-with-dui-arlington-county-police-gun-possession
- A Maryland homeowner burned her house down fighting a snake. https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/homeowner-fighting-snake-infestation-burns-down-maryland-house-officials/2899908/
- A woman breastfed a cat on a plane. That is all. https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/woman-allegedly-caught-breastfeeding-a-cat-on-a-plane
- A Michigan woman was arrested for hiring a hitman through a fake web site. Everyone knows you should only order those through legitimate sites. Maybe Amazon. https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/12/us/hireahitman-website-cracks-crimes-cec/index.html
- A man used a flamethrower to resolve a parking dispute.https://www.gainesville.com/story/news/crime/2021/12/09/gainesville-man-charged-using-flamethrower-scare-off-teens/6449797001/
- A man faked his own death by alligator to get out of his own wedding.https://dailynewsreported.com/breaking-news/man-fakes-his-own-death-at-the-hands-of-an-alligator-to-get-out-of-his-wedding/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.