The Two Bobs episode 117 for Monday, November 25, 2019:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- We talked about the worst Thanksgiving foods, according to some random web site. https://www.mandatory.com/living/1534289-ranked-worst-thanksgiving-foods
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will remind you of that one time you accidentally got a hooker with herpes but you were really wasted and horny so you just rolled with it.
- What better way to prove someone is dead than to carry the corpse around in a body bag? https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/women-turn-up-corpse-body-20922314
- Man is pulled over for drunk driving and tells the cops he’s been smoking crack since the 80’s. https://www.sebastiandaily.com/crime/sebastian-man-says-hes-been-smoking-crack-since-the-1980s-19760/
- Florida man robbed a bank and then instructed the teller to give him less money. https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-bank-teller-robbery-less-money
- A man is arrested for attacking his brother for not supporting him entering America’s Got Talent. Now his only talent is dropping the soap in the prison shower. https://www.wfmj.com/story/41335571/man-accused-of-attacking-brother-for-not-supporting-him-entering-americas-got-talent
- Florida man was arrested for hiding drugs in his belly button. https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/380-pound-florida-man-arrested-after-hiding-drugs-in-belly-button/
- A Tinder whore is facing a class action lawsuit after giving crabs to 139 different men. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-on-tinder-faces-class-action-lawsuit-after-she-gave-crabs-to-139-different-men/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.