The Two Bobs episode 208 for Monday, March 20, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Chocolate Éclair Rye Hipster Brunch Stout from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-chocolate-eclair-rye-hipster-brunch-stout/4604949
- Robert took down a Pigeon Scout Choconut Pastry Stout from Eavesdrop Brewery. https://untappd.com/b/eavesdrop-brewery-pigeon-scout-chococonut/5119369
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll train our roosters to attack you.
- Rob’s technical woes continued. God damn it.
- Performing any of the acts in this week’s CRAZY NEWS will land you in prison. If you’re in the New York area there’s a big dumb pumpkin with a red hat looking for a cellmate. Whatever you do, don’t drop the soap.
- If you’re ever at Taco Bell when they run out of Crunch Wrap Supremes you best leave. https://www.outkick.com/chaos-breaks-out-at-taco-bell-after-they-run-out-of-crunch-wrap-supremes/
- Roosters are taking over a Phoenix neighborhood. https://www.azfamily.com/2023/03/11/realtor-says-roosters-taking-over-phoenix-neighborhood-deterring-potential-buyers/
- Boneless wings aren’t made of chicken meat. This Richard just realized it and got all butthurt and now he’s suing Buffalo Wild Wings. He’s hoping to use the proceeds to move out of his parents’ basement. https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2023/03/13/buffalo-wild-wings-boneless-lawsuit/
- A car crashed into a Houston coffee shop and almost killed some podcasters. Who records a podcast in a coffee shop? https://www.fox26houston.com/news/caught-on-camera-car-crashes-into-houston-coffee-shop-while-podcasters-were-filming
- Florida Man® had meth hidden in his butt. https://wdhafm.com/2023/02/10/florida-man-picks-a-really-bad-hiding-spot-for-his-meth/
- A man spends the day telling people their babies are ugly. https://dailynewsreported.com/togetherness/man-spends-the-day-telling-people-that-their-babies-are-ugly-while-standing-outside-of-walmart/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.