The Two Bobs episode 124 for Monday, March 2, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Banana Bread Beer from Eagle Brewery. https://eaglebrewery.co.uk/beers/banana-bread/
- Robert had a Hoppy Anniversary Ale from Sierra Nevada. https://sierranevada.com/beer/40th-anniversary-hoppy-ale/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll stick potatoes up your ass.
- Rob is having surgery to get out of work. What’s your excuse? If you’re not bright enough to think of anything here’s a few ideas. https://www.rd.com/funny-stuff/excuses-for-calling-out-of-work/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is a bigger train wreck than Michael Bloomberg’s first presidential debate.
- Hemorrhoids? Stick potatoes up your ass! #lifehack https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/putting-potatoes-up-your-butt-wont-cure-hemorrhoids-doctors-warn/
- Florida man couldn’t get his nurse’s attention so he did the only logical thing and set his hospital bed on fire. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article240624047.html
- Couple was arrested after a topless happy birthday joyride ended in a crash. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/memorable-birthday-240567
- A Georgia bar manager encountered some legal trouble after hosting a Kama sutra contest on Valentine’s Day. It turns out that when you offer $500 to a bunch of drunk people to “act out” their favorite sex positions some of them will take things too far. https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/gwinnett-kama-sutra-contest-chiquititas-bar/85-e84d5047-9317-4243-adcf-71250618fa5d
- A Detroit-area drug dealer was arrested for biting a police dog at the airport for sniffing him https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/drug-dealer-wasted-on-crack-bites-a-police-dog-after-getting-sniffed-at-the-detroit-airport/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.