The Two Bobs episode 125 for Monday, March 9, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Coconut Vanilla Java Porter from Atwater. https://www.atwaterbeer.com/beer/coconut-vjp/
- Robert had a Looking Glass IPA from Starr Hill. https://starrhill.com/brews/looking-glass/
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll shut down your funeral brothel. You’ll be out on the streets, you sick bastard.
- Listen, we love animals but prefer they go away once they’re dead. This guy…not so much. https://www.facebook.com/OnlyHumanChannel/videos/vb.748719995296565/859514967804043/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS will make you burn when you pee. That’s probably nothing new for you though. You might wanna see your doctor.
- This lady pampered her perfect succulent for years before realizing it was fake. https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/woman-waters-perfect-plant-for-2-years-before-realizing-its-fake/
- A Louisiana resident whose license plate expired in 1997 gave the police the worst excuse ever. https://www.wfla.com/news/national/louisiana-driver-with-license-plate-that-expired-in-1997-told-police-ive-been-busy-lately-and-totally-forgot/
- A guy brings an unexpected—but kind of expected—guest to his sister’s wedding. https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/news/local_news/brother-crashes-sister-s-beachwood-wedding-with-a-llama/article_311bf292-5da3-11ea-afef-c74f14b641ce.html
- Nobody divorces Captain Kirk and walks away with even a drop of horse semen. https://pagesix.com/2020/03/05/william-shatner-gets-horse-semen-in-divorce-settlement/
- The FBI shut down a brothel operating in a funeral home. They never let anyone have any fun! https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/new-mexico-fbi-sting-shuts-down-brothel-operating-in-funeral-home-22-arrests/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.