The Two Bobs episode 133 for Monday, July 13, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Nutter Your Business Peanut Butter Stout from Grand Armory. http://www.grandarmorybrewing.com/beer/
- Robert took down a Mountain Candy IPA from Sycamore Brewing. https://www.sycamorebrew.com/cannery
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll pee on all of your food.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is worse than that one time you got your dick stuck in a vacuum hose.
- This guy takes his love for pizza too seriously. https://www.thv11.com/article/news/crime/man-shoots-through-little-rock-pizza-business-after-not-getting-enough-toppings-on-his-pizza/91-db265333-7d46-4159-9d71-d1dd57ff1b8e
- The feds charged a Florida man and his sons with selling fake COVID-19 cocktails. https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2020/07/08/feds-charge-florida-man-sons-with-selling-fake-covid-19-cure/
- A guy driving a stolen car crashed into another stolen car. https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/oregon-man-driving-stolen-car-crashes-into-woman-driving-another-stolen-car/?utm_source=reddit.com
- A baker used female urine to make bread. https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/baker-uses-female-urine-to-make-goldilocks-bread/
- Three Texas clowns were accused of orchestrating a terrorist plot for planning to throw cream pies at Trump during a rally. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/3-texas-clowns-accused-of-terrorist-plot-for-planning-to-throw-cream-pies-at-donald-trump-during-rally/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.