The Two Bobs episode 134 for Monday, July 27, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Marvelroast from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/marvelroast/
- Robert took down a Rainbow Dust IPA from Sycamore. https://sycamorebrew.com/collections/sycamore-brews/products/rainbow-dust-ipa
- Follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll saw your garage in half.
- What better to do during a pandemic than make fun of it? Too soon to make COVID-19 jokes? We don’t think so! https://www.boredpanda.com/coronavirus-quarantine-covid-19-jokes/
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like a proctology exam only with slightly less anal.
- Maine man saws his neighbor’s garage in half over a boundary dispute. https://bangordailynews.com/2020/07/18/news/piscataquis/maine-man-saws-neighbors-garage-in-half-amid-boundary-dispute/
- A Sacramento woman urinates in a Verizon store after refusing to leave for not wearing a face mask. https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/07/17/roseville-urination-verizon-arrest/
- What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it’s a 40-pound stolen dildo. https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/21/thief-steals-dildo-las-vegas-three-feet-tall-forty-pounds-moby-dick/
- A woman quits her job to earn six figures a month as a dog. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-quits-job-earn-six-22358415
- A 4 feet 2 inches man is arrested for public lewdness after banging a garden gnome. We think Travelocity should sue for defamation. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/4-feet-2-inches-man-arrested-for-public-lewdness-after-sex-with-garden-gnome/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.