The Two Bobs episode 139 for Monday, September 28, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Barrel-Aged VJ Black from Atwater. https://untappd.com/b/atwater-brewery-barrel-aged-vj-black/2940387
- Robert indulged himself in an Orange Creamsicle IPA from Southern Tier. https://untappd.com/b/southern-tier-brewing-company-orange-creamsicle-ipa/3877596
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll act out a highly inappropriate musical on your front lawn.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like shitty wine: still shitty no matter how long you let it age but still okay if there’s nothing else available.
- Florida man is suing McDonald’s for chipping his tooth on a chicken bone in a nugget. A bone. Inside of a piece of chicken. https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/florida-man-suing-mcdonalds-mcnugget-injury
- Oregon man accidentally shoots himself in the organ. https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/national/article245908410.html
- Utah man was arrested for test driving a car…going as fast as 100 MPH…while holding his salesman hostage. https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/9/21/21448912/man-taking-test-drive-arrested-for-kidnapping-car-salesman-police-say
- Woman was arrested for leading police on a chase and then claiming she had to take a shit and it was her birthday. https://kfor.com/news/local/enid-woman-arrested-after-leading-officers-on-chase-claiming-she-had-to-have-bowel-movement-and-it-was-her-birthday/
- “Secret Services” arrested a naked 89-year-old man for humping a statue in front of the White House. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/secret-services-arrest-a-naked-89-year-old-man-for-humping-a-statue-in-front-of-the-white-house/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.