The Two Bobs episode 175 for Monday, February 28, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Mornin’ Latte Imperial Coffee Milk Stout from Toppling Goliath. https://untappd.com/b/toppling-goliath-brewing-co-mornin-latte-imperial-coffee-milk-stout/3022672
- Robert choked down a Black Forest Cake Smoothie Stout from Untitled Art. https://untappd.com/b/untitled-art-black-forest-cake-stout/4193157
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or we’ll send you the world’s smallest strippergram.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like someone saying to you “Smell this. It’s disgusting.” You do it even though you know how extremely unpleasant it’s going to be.
- A 500-pound bear keeps breaking into Lake Tahoe homes. https://abc7news.com/hank-the-tank-tahoe-500-pound-bear-breaks-into-house-lake-big/11586570/
- A banned airline passenger spits at cops and defecates in a patrol car after fleeing on a motorized suitcase.https://nypost.com/2022/02/16/banned-airline-passenger-spits-at-cop-defecates-in-patrol-car-after-fleeing-on-motorized-suitcase/
- It’s finally happened. Idaho made french fry scented perfume https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/02/this-perfume-might-make-you-smell-like-a-french-fry/
- A teen is in love with the world’s smallest stripper. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/teen-love-worlds-smallest-2ft-26200604
- A Utah man was arrested for collecting rainwater in his head, which we all know is a serious crime in the land of the Mormons. https://dailynewsreported.com/humaninterest/man-arrested-for-collecting-rain-water-with-his-head/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.