The Two Bobs episode 167 for Monday, November 8, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Salted Caramel from New Holland. https://www.dragonsmilk.com/reserve
- Robert had a Braaaaaaaains Double Fruit Smoothie Sour from Drekker. https://untp.beer/W9lY1
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or we’ll get you drunk and feed you sea creatures.
- We talked about the Houston Astros and erections.
- The nutjobs that flocked to Dealey Plaza didn’t make this week’s CRAZY NEWS because we only talk about real stuff here, like drunk pet shop patrons eating goldfish.
- Thanksgiving ice cream is here and we don’t hate it. https://thetakeout.com/thanksgiving-turkey-ice-cream-salt-straw-1847982257
- A Utah man shot his dad for ordering the wrong chicken wings. https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/son-arrested-after-shooting-at-dad-over-wrong-chicken-wings-in-northern-utah/
- Florida woman was arrested for pelting her mother with tacos. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/domestic-battery/taco-battery-arrest-102358
- Florida man was arrested for throwing an alligator through a drive through window…in 2016. https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-arrested-for-throwing-alligator-through-drive-thru-window.amp
- A drunk FIFO was arrested for entering a pet store and eating a dozen goldfish. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/cincinnati-man-arrested-after-entering-pet-shop-while-drunk-and-eating-a-dozen-live-goldfishes/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.