The Two Bobs episode 141 for Monday, November 2, 2020:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Big Lucious from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/big-luscious/
- Robert experienced a Black Pumpkin Oatmeal Stout from Buffalo Bill’s. https://www.buffalobillsbrewery.com/black-pumpkin-oatmeal-stout/
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @RobFromTTB or we’ll release Viagra-inoculated mosquitoes into your home.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like that one time you drank a bunch of White Claws and banged a pumpkin.
- A naked Albuquerque man steals a Biden sign…and that’s all that happened. We feel the story still stands on its own. https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/19/naked-man-steals-biden-harris-sign-front-yard-albuquerque/
- A thief is busted by cops because he left his severed finger at the crime scene. https://www.the-sun.com/news/1683500/thief-busted-cops-find-severed-finger-scene-robbery/
- This rich Californian mofo is accused of blaring the Gilligan’s Island theme song to piss off his neighbor. https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2020-10-26/bill-gross-laguna-beach-chihuly-scultpure
- Some of the worst TV theme songs of all time. You’re welcome. https://www.ranker.com/list/worst-tv-theme-songs/ranker-tv
- Thousands of genetically modified mosquitoes inoculated with Viagra escaped from a lab in Wuhan. https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wuhan-thousands-of-genetically-modified-mosquitoes-inoculated-with-viagra-escape-from-high-security-laboratory/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs have swag: http://www.thetwobobs.com/swag
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.