The Two Bobs episode 172 for Monday, January 17, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Gravity Shift from Ellison. https://untappd.com/b/ellison-brewery-spirits-gravity-shift-2021/4541087
- Robert nursed a CHONK Rainbow Sherbet Smoothie Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-rainbow-sherbet/4186530
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @robertk328 or you’re getting glitter bombed.
- Our favorite fart jar salesperson is retiring after landing in the hospital. That didn’t last long. https://www.eonline.com/news/1315348/90-day-fiances-stephanie-matto-retiring-from-fart-jar-business-after-hospitalization
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS can only be described in sound effects [insert screaming goat sound effect].
- Police arrest a man who had body parts stashed in a stolen car. https://local12.com/amp/news/nation-world/police-arrest-man-who-allegedly-had-body-parts-in-stolen-car-crime-murder-homicide-truck-stolen-body-parts-severed-head-limbs-torso-las-vegas-nevada-eric-holland-p-david-westbrook-richard-p-miller-cincinnati-ohio
- Florida man was arrested after stopping to charge his ankle bracelet while committing a crime. The real crime here is poor planning. https://www.winknews.com/2022/01/12/florida-man-stops-to-charge-ankle-monitor-while-committing-a-crime-faces-grand-theft-auto/
- Florida women were busted for a 3AM glitter attack. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/glitter-bombing-274809
- An Alabama man was arrested for stealing bleachers and dragging them behind his car. https://www.fox10tv.com/news/mobile_county/mpd-arrests-man-for-allegedly-stealing-bleachers-and-dragging-with-his-car/article_9a6e54f4-6f69-11ec-8149-379168111e32.html
- This idiot stole sex toys from an adult novelty store—including an award-winning Autoblow A.I.—after applying for a job there. Needless to say he was caught but it’s unclear whether or not his pants were on at the time. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/adult-world-robbery-274580
- A man sued Netflix for $2MM claiming that binge-watching led to his obesity. https://dailynewsreported.com/food/man-sues-netflix-for-2-million-and-wins-claims-binge-watching-led-to-obesity/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.