The Two Bobs episode 158 for Monday, August 9, 2021:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob feasted on a Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Double Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout with Madagascar & Indonesian Vanilla Beans https://dragonsmilk.com/test-reserves-page
- Robert endulged himself in a Prolly Double IPA from Aslin Beer Company. https://untappd.com/b/aslin-beer-company-prolly/4194970
- Follow us on Untappd at @lowercaserobert and @PhilRoberts33 or we’ll assault you with pasta.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is just as excited as the rest of us that the Olympics are finally over.
- Your bacon prolly has chunks of asphalt in it and here’s why: https://www.14news.com/2021/07/30/semi-hauling-pigs-overturns-daviess-co/
- People like this are why The Two Bobs support legislative measures banning the purchase of pasta products without a mandatory background check and waiting period. Please call your senator. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/spaghetti-battery-629538
- Some people take fast food issues to heart. https://globalnews.ca/news/8068474/richmond-bc-mcdonalds-assault-video/
- What could possibly make your local trailer park trashier? Dedicate it to swingers. https://www.klfy.com/evangeline-parish/bring-your-house-and-share-your-spouse-new-swingers-park-opening-in-mamou/
- Because airlines haven’t suffered enough, this flight had to make an emergency landing due to a passenger’s unbearable stench. Luckily this story is from 2018 because Robert never checks dates until we’ve already started recording. https://thepointsguy.com/news/transavia-diversion-unbearable-stench/
- If you’re interested in marrying your deceased blood relative look no further than New Jersey! https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/new-jersey-man-obtains-right-to-marry-his-dead-mother-after-an-8-year-legal-battle/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our Facebook Page
- Check out our Instagram
- Follow Rob on Untappd
- Follow Robert on Untappd
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.