The Two Bobs episode 179 for Monday, April 11, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Double Chocolate Stout from Rogue. https://www.rogue.com/products/double-chocolate-stout
- Robert took down a KBS Hazlenut from Founders. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/kbs-hazelnut/
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll let your church know you’re on OnlyFans.
- For the first time ever we were in the same room when we recorded this episode!
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is crazier than Dulles International Airport. Rob may be sitting at a gate waiting for his flight home as he’s typing these show notes.
- A man on a Southwest flight joined the mile-high club with himself in front of another passenger before “cleaning up.” https://www.huffpost.com/entry/antonio-sherrodd-mcgarity-masturbation-southwest-airlines_n_624b6d1de4b007d38459de11
- A woman attacked a couple with a samurai sword after being refused a threesome. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10695925/Crazed-woman-attacks-couple-Samurai-SWORD-refuse-threesome.html
- A Bay Area woman who was arrested for stealing a car drove a stolen car to her court appearance.https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/woman-arrested-for-car-theft-drove-another-stolen-car-to-court-appearance-dublin-police/
- You’re not going to believe this but a woman in a Florida Walmart was tased after wielding a knife at people.https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/watch-florida-deputy-shocks-woman-wielding-knife-in-store/
- A Mormon woman left the church to join OnlyFans. https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/i-left-the-mormon-church-to-join-onlyfans-and-im-having-the-best-sex-of-my-life/
- A man who kept having his work lunch stolen hid ghost peppers in his pizza. https://dailynewsreported.com/romance/tired-of-his-co-workers-eating-his-lunch-man-grinds-up-ghost-peppers-onto-his-pizza-to-exact-revenge-on-the-thieves-what-happens-next-is-pure-chaos/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.