The Two Bobs episode 210 for Monday, April 3, 2023:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a CHONK Midnight Snack from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-midnight-snack/4590481
- Robert took down a Smooth or Die Milk Stout from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-smooth-or-die/4092634
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll make you late for your job interview at Taco Bell.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is being brought to you from 32,000 feet above ground because Rob forgot to do show notes before he left for vacation.
- Florida Man® was charged with assault trying to escape from another passenger who farted on an airplane. No, it’s not the flight Rob is on. https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/fbi-man-who-fled-flatulent-airline-passenger-charged-with-assault-16156127
- Burglars in Wisconsin stole a security camera that kept recording from their kitchen table. https://www.wbaltv.com/article/watch-stolen-camera-continues-transmitting-from-burglars-home/43380983#
- Florida Man® drove 100 MPH to ensure his girlfriend wasn’t late for her job interview at Taco Bell. https://brevardtimes.com/2023/03/cops-florida-man-drove-100-mph-to-take-girlfriend-to-taco-bell-interview/
- A half-naked woman in Georgia attacked police and urinated in their patrol car. https://www.wjbf.com/news/georgia-news/police-half-naked-georgia-woman-attacks-deputies-and-urinates-in-patrol-car/
- A man spiked his pizza with laxatives to catch an office lunch thief. The incident led to a really shitty situation. https://dailynewsreported.com/potpourri/man-spikes-his-pizza-with-laxatives-to-catch-the-lunch-thief-at-work-what-happens-next-is-really-shitty/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.