The Two Bobs episode 182 for Monday, May 16, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Rocky Road Stout from Untitled Art. https://untappd.com/b/untitled-art-rocky-road-stout-w-chocolate-shoppe-ice-cream/4717817
- Robert took down a Bringing Extra Sexy Back from Aslin. https://untappd.com/b/aslin-beer-company-bringing-extra-sexy-back/3948293
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we’ll plant a penis on your forearm.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS can only be described in one word. We’re not going to tell you what it is though because it’s personal.
- A UK man lived six years with a penis attached to his arm. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10779775/The-Man-Penis-Arm-Man-47-lived-six-years-penis-attached-ARM.html
- A soccer (or “football” to the rest of the world) player was dropped from his team for farting and laughing too much. https://www.espn.com/soccer/lyon-fralyon/story/4662498/marcelo-dropped-from-lyon-first-team-for-farting-and-laughing-in-dressing-room-sources
- This guy lost 85 pounds while still eating Taco Bell. Anything is possible! https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/man-behind-viral-stuft-nacho-tiktoks-explains-how-he-lost-85-pounds-while-still-eating-taco-bell/
- A suspected lawnmower thief mowed the victim’s grass before taking off. https://kfdm.com/news/local/security-footage-shows-suspected-lawn-mower-thief-mowing-victims-grass-with-it
- A Florida woman pulled over for drunk driving claimed she only drank at red lights. https://dailynewsreported.com/inspirational/florida-woman-claims-she-only-drank-at-red-lights/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.