The Two Bobs episode 186 for Monday, July 18, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Toasted Coconut Deleterious from Odd Side. https://untappd.com/b/odd-side-ales-toasted-coconut-deleterious/4695025
- Robert took down a Slang Du Jour Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-slang-du-jour-pineapple-upside-down-cake/4092627
- Follow us on Untapped at @PhilRoberts33 and @lowercaserobert or we’ll sell you for nose job money.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is 100% true, as are all of our news stories.
- Bigfoot made a guy kill his fishing partner. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/oklahoma-man-says-bigfoot-made-him-kill-his-fishing-partner-police-say/ar-AAZtNqV
- A mother in Russia was arrested for selling her newborn to pay for a nose job. In her defense, the nose really needed work. https://www.fox3now.com/russian-mother-arrested-for-selling-newborn-baby-to-pay-for-nose-job/
- Florida man tried to flee police on a riding lawnmower. He probably couldn’t afford gas for his real car. Thanks, Russia. https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-tries-to-flee-deputies-on-riding-lawn-mower/
- A guy got stuck in a stove pipe at a Little Caesars. Well, now we know what their pepperoni is made of. https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/man-gets-stuck-stove-pipe-dekalb-little-caesars-after-trying-enter-business-roof/6HJLO5AASVEA7GPRMO63HXM2YU/
- Hundreds of marijuana plants grew from an ethical drug dealer’s grave.https://dailynewsreported.com/breakingnews/100s-of-pot-plants-have-grown-from-this-ethical-drug-dealers-grave-after-his-friends-spread-marijuana-seeds-over-his-casket-during-the-funeral/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.