The Two Bobs episode 187 for Monday, July 25, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed a Real Feel from Transient. https://untappd.com/b/transient-artisan-ales-real-feel/4159262
- Robert took down a Coffee & Cakes Imperial Stout from Hubbard’s Cave. https://untappd.com/b/hubbard-s-cave-coffee-and-cakes-all-canned-dates/2269517
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert or we won’t thank you next time you hold the door open.
- This week’s CRAZY NEWS is like lighting fireworks on July 5th: Fucking stupid.
- A Connecticut man was arrested after pointing a gun at people who didn’t thank him for holding the door. https://www.wtnh.com/news/crime-news/man-arrested-after-pointing-gun-at-people-who-didnt-thank-him-for-holding-door/
- Florida man smoked some meth and then assaulted a mattress in a jealous rage. https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Meth-smoking-Florida-man-attacks-mattress-in-jealous-rage-509123991.html
- A home in Florida went missing. Literally. It disappeared, and they can’t find it. https://www.tampafp.com/deputies-in-florida-need-help-finding-a-home-literally-its-missing/
- A man bought a sex doll that looks like his wife so he can bang it whenever she’s not in the mood.https://www.ladbible.com/community/husband-buys-sex-doll-looks-like-wife-when-shes-not-in-the-mood-20220717
- Back to Florida, this idiot called 911 because his girlfriend wanted Sour Patch Kids. Today he’s more concerned about dropping the soap in the shower.http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/sour-patch-911-call-649521
- A woman dubbed “Gasassassin” passed a silent but deadly fart in church, killing one and injuring three. https://dailynewsreported.com/enviromental/woman-dubbed-the-gasassassin-passes-a-silent-but-deadly-fart-in-church-1-dead-3-others-wounded/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.