The Two Bobs episode 194 for Monday, October 10, 2022:
- What are The Bobs drinking?
- Rob enjoyed an Irish Cream Stout from Southern Tier. https://untappd.com/b/southern-tier-brewing-company-irish-cream-stout/4662501
- Robert took down a CHONK Mango & Marshmallow Sundae Sour from Drekker. https://untappd.com/b/drekker-brewing-company-chonk-mango-and-marshmallow/3706425
- Follow us on Untapped at @RobFromTTB and @lowercaserobert, or we’ll fart into the air intake on your CPAP while you’re asleep.
- Robert’s CPAP keeps trying to kill him.
- None of this week’s CRAZY NEWS is true, except for the last story.
- A camel in Vegas went through an In-N-Out drive-through. That’s not a setup for a joke.https://abc7.com/las-vegas-camel-caught-on-video-in-n-out-burger/12297173/
- A receptionist at a motor lodge was awarded $21,000 after being yelled at for buying a pumpkin. We wish we could say that reading the story would clear everything up for you. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/motor-lodge-receptionist-awarded-21k-after-being-yelled-at-for-buying-a-pumpkin/FINMAGMI7HDQYK3R6EDBBEN3FI/
- Florida Man™ told deputies that he was wearing someone else’s pants after they found fentanyl in his pocket. https://www.tampafp.com/florida-man-says-these-are-not-my-pants-after-deputies-find-fentanyl-in-his-pocket/
- A female Florida Man™ was arrested after pulling a gun while in line to buy gas. https://nbc-2.com/news/2022/10/01/north-fort-myers-woman-arrested-for-pulling-out-gun-in-gas-line/
- Alexa outed a guy for cheating on his girlfriend. https://www.dailydot.com/irl/cheating-ex-boyfriend-amazon-alexa/
- A 2nd grade teacher was arrested after threatening his glass with homemade voodoo dolls. Whatever it takes to get those little fuckers to do their homework, amiright? https://dailynewsreported.com/peroxide/2nd-grade-teacher-arrested-after-threatening-class-with-homemade-voodoo-dolls/
Please share the show with your friends, and don’t forget to subscribe! Visit www.thetwobobs.com for our contact information. Thanks for listening!
Leave us a message or text us at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Join us on all the social things:
The Two Bobs Podcast is © The Two Bobs. For more information, see our Who are The Two Bobs? page, or check our Contact page. Words, views, and opinions are our own and do not represent those of our friends, family, or our employers, unless otherwise noted. Music for The Two Bobs was provided by JewelBeat.